2016 was a year of growth for Taylor Listening Center. Here are some of the notable events of 2016 at TLC:
- We officially hired our second audiologist, Wendy Teie, whom I trained under as a resident during my doctoral program. Luckily, our patients love her just as much as we already did! Not only is she kind and patient, she is also bringing 20 plus years of experience to our practice. Wendy has a generous heart and is the perfect fit for TLC!
- We welcomed 437 new patients to our practice during 2016 compared to only 266 new patients in 2015. We are so thankful that the word is getting out about our practice and the unique philosophy we have at TLC.
- We started our monthly charitable donation program. Every month we select a new local charity/non-profit/organization to donate proceeds of hearing testing to. The more hearing tests performed in the office, the more we donate. We have had such a fun time learning about local organizations. If you have an organization close to your heart that you would like us to consider donating to, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We performed 628 hearing tests on patients ranging in age from 13 to 103!
- We helped over 200 people improve their quality of life by intervening on their hearing loss.
I would like to thank the community for their continued support. Our number one referral source is through word of mouth and we are so grateful for that. If you have any feedback for us or constructive criticism, please email us at TLC@taylorlisteningcenter.com. We are always looking for ways to improve! Have a happy and healthy new year!
Dr. Emily Taylor, Owner/Audiologist